Calling All Georgia Boaters...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

We'll be heading for Georgia for my niece's graduation this Friday. Decided to make it a week long vacation. We're gonna be in Warner Robins, near the center of the state, and was wondering if there's any boating going on close by.

We'll be heading for Georgia for my niece's graduation this Friday. Decided to make it a week long vacation. We're gonna be in Warner Robins, near the center of the state, and was wondering if there's any boating going on close by.
If we wer,nt all crazey we,ed all go insane

Isn't there a race in Savannah?

Don't know if that's near what you mean.

Ronald.

PJ, there is a race near savannah, but its not to close to Waner Robins...

here is the site

www.rcmodelboaters.com

look under race schedule

~james

Erin,

Warner Robbins is a few hours from Savannah area but if you have the time come on over. The race lake is just west of Savannah in Bloomingdale, GA, directly off SR 204, and not far off I-16. A number of the Charleston Model Boaters (CMB) members (myself included) will be there racing. It is always an enjoyable race to attend and watch.

John

Erin,

Warner Robbins is a few hours from Savannah area but if you have the time come on over. The race lake is just west of Savannah in Bloomingdale, GA, directly off SR 204, and not far off I-16. A number of the Charleston Model Boaters (CMB) members (myself included) will be there racing. It is always an enjoyable race to attend and watch.

John

Erin,

John
Bring a few boats and we'll work you it the race. Stan Sova CD

Thanks guys! I'll do my best to sneak off for a little nitro fix.

I appreciate the invite Stan, but four people plus kit cross country in a 2003 Cavalier won't leave any room for boats. :(

Back