cajun bullet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EjeremyMiddlebrooks

hello everone I am new to this form so please forgive me if the pic didn't upload. I got two outriggers from a local hobby shop. got one for 50 bucks and the ather for 75. i allways thought the outrigger is a cool looking boat. can any body tell me what I got and do any body have a carb barrrel for a cmb.67. one hydro says Cajun bullet has a cmb.67 gold head engine. the other hydro says sgx eagle. 20160809_185303.jpg20160809_185331.jpg20160809_185921.jpg20160901_205716.jpg20160831_194938.jpg20160831_194949.jpg

One was built by Mr. Harold and the other by Mr. Andy.
default_laugh.png

BTW, you didn't buy them, you stole them!!!
default_tongue.png

Both great hulls...
default_smile.png

ps: Where was this hobby shop and do they have any more boat stuff for sale?
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the shop name is JT Hobbys over in fort worth tx. they have about 5 vee hauls left. mac engines and lot of parts. brass props in a big brief case and more. can you tell me about how fast would the boats go??

is Mr.Harold in the form? the boat looks to need a new fuel tank. the sgx is missing a fuel tank and a engine.....and prop thanks
default_smile.png

Harold Broussard has passed on many years ago. But knew him well as someone from north Alabama could and he build very good boats.

If that is all you paid you got the deal of a lifetime!!! They are both excellent hydro and should be in the 70 MPH bracket with proper set up. Find a local club and go have some fun and I am sure someone will help you out and can I be second in line if you are going to sell please>

Brad

Thanks. Sorry to hear Harold Broussard pass away. Thanks everyone for the info. I am definitely gona have to see these two boats in action before I sell but I will be selling them. I'm in the dfw area and so far havent had much luck finding any local clubs. Do anybody have spare CMB carburetor parts?

Thanks. Sorry to hear Harold Broussard pass away. Thanks everyone for the info. I am definitely gona have to see these two boats in action before I sell but I will be selling them. I'm in the dfw area and so far havent had much luck finding any local clubs. Do anybody have spare CMB carburetor parts?
I live about 60 miles south of FtW and would be happy to help you out! If you have never run boats before these will be a huge pain to be successful with! Give me a call at 210-392-2271 if you want some help.

Glenn

the shop name is JT Hobbys over in fort worth tx. they have about 5 vee hauls left. mac engines and lot of parts. brass props in a big brief case and more. can you tell me about how fast would the boats go??
Would you be willing to re-visit that hobby shop and take a few pics of what they have left. and prices they are asking.

Would like to see what they have as far as the vee hulls

And maybe any tuned pipes they may have

And as others have said,,, I hope you "kissed" the shop owner on your way out, cause you DID get some SMOKIN deals there

Send me the measurements of the cajun tank and measurements of the sgx fuel compartment I have all the measurements for the sgx and I will know what tank you need and when do you need them both tanks will be 160.00 total you can paypal me at [email protected] friend just let me know when you want them iam caught up on fuel tanks right now thanks

Would you be willing to re-visit that hobby shop and take a few pics of what they have left. and prices they are asking.

Would like to see what they have as far as the vee hulls

And maybe any tuned pipes they may have

And as others have said,,, I hope you "kissed" the shop owner on your way out, cause you DID get some SMOKIN deals there

Yea I can check first thing In the morning and post the picture of the boats. If I remember right the ower told me that all the rest are 50 bucks "as is" yea I showed a lot of love and appreciation for the boat. There a great hobby shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gleen, I will call first thing tomorrow afternoon.

Floridascaleboater I can have them prices and pic up first thing tomorrow afternoon too.

John I'm up load the size now.

Thanks brad and everyone eals glade to be getting help on this.

Latest posts

Back