• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cajun Bullet twin rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

Brand new twin Cajun Bullet kit no holes drilled. This is a perfect hull for a nice set of VAC 91s. As sent by Harold. No motor mounts installed. As he said to me the motor mount system is up to your engineering imagination. The kit comes with predrilled sponsons to perfection, wood Cajun Bullet cowl, rear skis installed, and a Cajun Bullet turn fin. Boat has been kept inside under A/C controlled conditions. 380.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand twin Cajun Bullet twin rigger kit no holes drilled. This is a perfect hull for a nice set of VAC 91s.

As sent by Harold. No motor mounts installed. As he said to me the motor mount system is up to your engineering imagination. The kit comed with predrilled sponsons to perfection, wood Cajun Bullet cowl, rear skis installed, and a Cajun Bullet turn fin. Boat has been kept inside under A/C controlled conditions. 380.00 plus shipping.
What would be the shipping to Lexington, NC?

Jim Allen

Brand twin Cajun Bullet twin rigger kit no holes drilled. This is a perfect hull for a nice set of VAC 91s.

As sent by Harold. No motor mounts installed. As he said to me the motor mount system is up to your engineering imagination. The kit comed with predrilled sponsons to perfection, wood Cajun Bullet cowl, rear skis installed, and a Cajun Bullet turn fin. Boat has been kept inside under A/C controlled conditions. 380.00 plus shipping.

Jim Allen
Kevin has the first shot here in another hour. But for you I might just hand deliver. I got pictures.

Jim Allen
Kevin has the first shot here in another hour. But for you I might just hand deliver. I got pictures.
Please send any pictures available. If he doesn't want it, I'll take it. I have two of my .90 motors waiting for it.

Jim Allen
Please send any pictures available. If he doesn't want it, I'll take it. I have two of my .90 motors waiting for it.
Very sorry! Forget my offer! I have to much work already.

Jim Allen

Back