Cable Steering

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winzracing

Hi GUYS...Does anyone know were i can purchase the cable type steering that James used to sell at O.E.R.they r great and in need of another one for a Lynx im putting together.Not sure when James is back from Sweden were I would ask him?/ thanks

you can use a du-bro #518 (i think that's the right #) pull-pull kit. that & a h/d arm, or a WHEEL (better), to fit your servo. some small plastic tubing for the leadouts, and small heat shrink to seal around the cable, on the outside of the radio box. cut your cable long, when you run it through from the INSIDE, heat the heat shrink with only about an inch of cable sticking through. that way, when you melt/distort the plastic sheath on the cable, you just cut that 1" off & finish rigging. & a couple of clevis connectors for the motor end should do ya. if i used an arm, i think i'd nut & bolt it, never like the sheet metal screw deal......... this is what i've been using, stays nice & dry, lord knows, i've 'tested' it enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back