• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

C-B full pressure fuel system SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraghty

Full pressure fuel system.[Fuel Injection]

Includes check valves,fuel pressure regulator,venturi with needle valve,pipe stinger exhaust throttle and instructions.

I just never got around to trying this.It just never appeared at the top of my radar screen.The principles for its operation are very sound.Carl understood fuel delivery and what it took to get it.

I know Carl experienced great power gains when developing this system.I have seen one other of these systems run and it was very impressive.

I suspect this will take some patience to learn to use and tune but a pro-active fuel system such as this is the path to at least 25-30% more power than a normally aspirated motor.

This system was prepared for a 7.5CC motor.

$75.00 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very interesting to me - any chance of some pic's of this setup or more specific details of how it works?

Sorry,not from me....

It was already packaged and shipped to its new owner. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems Rod,

Wish I'd seen the post sooner ;)

Thanks for responding anyway!

Back