BVM 3rd ch needles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant find them on the web site. Did they discontinue them????????
Let me know what you find, used to get the little "O" rings to repair them?

I have been told that the BOB Voilets are HISTORY!... No more production.
Joe is correct no more to be produced, I have been a dealer for several years and they are HISTORY

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walts Hobbies
yep you dont need a needle to trim a turbine..lol

tk

Well this is not good. I have a BVN and it will be exchanged for a new one if my local hobby store can get one. So who's needle will you all use now?

Well this is not good. I have a BVN and it will be exchanged for a new one if my local hobby store can get one. So who's needle will you all use now?
Like I posted before I am in touch with the distributor for the K needles, the same remote needle valve that Jerry at Seaducer and Andy Brown from CMDi sale with their kits. I am just Trying to find enough interest to justify the spending of the initial order.

Cliff

Like I posted before I am in touch with the distributor for the K needles, the same remote needle valve that Jerry at Seaducer and Andy Brown from CMDi sale with their kits. I am just Trying to find enough interest to justify the spending of the initial order.

Cliff
not tring to step on cliffs toes but there are severl different types out there.. i only use the ferrette needle base and os inflight needles..they are smooth and have small orings and are complete in the package with extras ..and about 55.00 for a complete setup ready to use.

tk

The Violet will last years if you keep the fuel blown out of it. One of The Best needle on the market!!

Back