BULLITIN!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracerbob

GAS CAT WINS GO FOR THE GOLD AT SGRA HYDRO INVITATIONAL. Film at 11.

Go figure?

Don Ferrette said:
tracerbob said:
GAS CAT WINS GO FOR THE GOLD AT SGRA HYDRO INVITATIONAL. Film at 11.
Go figure?

71982[/snapback]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while........ :p

71983[/snapback]

"just go slow enough to win"

good advice that we sometimes forget

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Saleeby said:
"just go slow enough to win"    good advice that we sometimes forget

71987[/snapback]

Ain't that the truth.................. :p

But I wonder how many boats were running at the finish ................ :unsure:

Just found out ................ all others were floating, the cat was only one left running. Like the saying goes- "to finish first you must first finish!" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

The guy who won this event is a good friend of mine and I am happy for him. My son Chris was a lap up on him and coming around to lap him again on the fifth lap. Chris and Bobby Himel were in a good battle running flat out against one another while the cat stayed out of their way. A class act by Walter Hodges driving the cat. Bobby dumped just in front of Chris and we thought we were on our way to a fourth consecutive win but as fate would have it , Chris turned left because he thought Bobby was in his lane. Well the rest is history. Although we were all disappointed, we were all vey happy for Walter. Congratulations to him for his effort and determination. He was the only GAS boat to qualify for the Geaux for the Gold in a very good open field that had many very good running gas boats and Nitro boats. Congratulations again Walter!

Regards,

Virgil and Chris Ericksen

360modena said:
Hey Guys,
The guy who won this event is a good friend of mine and I am happy for him.  My son Chris was a lap up on him and coming around to lap him again on the fifth lap. Chris and Bobby Himel were in a good battle running flat out against one another while the cat stayed out of their way. A class act by Walter Hodges driving the cat.  Bobby dumped just in front of Chris and we thought we were on our way to a fourth consecutive win but as fate would have it , Chris turned left because he thought Bobby was in his lane.  Well the rest is history.  Although we were all disappointed, we were all vey happy for Walter.  Congratulations to him for his effort and determination.  He was the only GAS boat to qualify for the Geaux for the Gold in a very good open field that had many very good running gas boats and Nitro boats.  Congratulations again Walter!

Regards,

Virgil and Chris Ericksen

72179[/snapback]

My hat's off to Walt. I shook his hand and congratulated him on keeping his cool and finishing the heat.

Latest posts

Back