• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Built it, now it has to be sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKCS

The Navy has given me a busy schedule and my boat is just sitting with all the other items.

45 in Dumas Deep Vee with stand, not to sure of the condition it is still awaiting pick up from the movers that shipped it from Turkey. The hull had been sanded and repainted from the Mercedes dealer in Turkey. He is a friend of mine that wanted to help.

OPS 90 w/ extra new carb. The engine comes with lots of extra gaskets and pieces that were shipped with it to me. It ran great the time that I had it in the water, then the steering servo went blah and I had to go swimming for it. New steering servo, I found that the cheap ones that they sell in the kits don't work. Need to be installed. All of the linkage, basically a complete turn key set up, just not sure of the hull when the movers packed it they did a good job, but it has been in transit for a few months.

Surface drive twin rudder set up from Marine Specialties in Houston, with flex cable and shafts, the nice set up that they sell on their website. New Radio Control, battery and charger, radio box and antenna, electric starter w/ new belts, glow starter w/ extra plugs.

I spent allot of time and effort, like everyone does, but with being on the DDG it leaves no time for the toys. I will post picks of all of the items. I bought most everything via eBay and trashed all of the old stuff and started over. Thought I would post it here for the guys that helped me the most when I needed answers.

It won't be given away, but it won't be expensive either.

Hope you all have a great Christmas, hope to have it unpacked sometime next week or two.

Thanks for all of you advice!

R/

Beryl O'Connor, SKCS, USN

USS BULKELEY, DDG84

Norfolk VA

:(

Hey Senior GSM1 Loebner here what are you asking for I am inroute to VA. I am going to DDG 98 FOREST sherman. Let me know what you are looking to get. Thanks again

GSM1(SW)Loebner.

NRD St. Louis

Howdy,

Email on the ship is: [email protected]

Send me a note and I will pass to you what I got and what I think I will need. The HHG should be here and unpacked before the Jan 01 06 is what they are telling me this week.

R/

Beryl

Back