Building q tunnel best options for motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Darin or Mike Luszcz can chime in here on ways to water cool the Castles? The T-180 if it fits your radio box is the best inexpensive ESC made. I like the Swordfish 200-220's as they fit easily in most tunnels. I wouldn't say they are on par with a Castle but work well if you don't push them to extreems. You can get them with built in Data Logging which is a plus.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to post the pics I have of the process to convert the castle controllers, unfortunately Photobucket says I don't have an account with them...and I pay for their service! When it decides to let me back in (which from what I read this happens a lot to people), I will find the pics. I trust in the Castle 200 airplane controllers...The fastest SAW FE IMPBA tunnel in the books used one to set the record! Its tough as nails when the timing is set correctly on the programming! Mike

I would love to post the pics I have of the process to convert the castle controllers, unfortunately Photobucket says I don't have an account with them...and I pay for their service! When it decides to let me back in (which from what I read this happens a lot to people), I will find the pics. I trust in the Castle 200 airplane controllers...The fastest SAW FE IMPBA tunnel in the books used one to set the record! Its tough as nails when the timing is set correctly on the programming! Mike
any luck with those pictures...

otherwise there must be some one who can upload as well....like me ie

Back