building a vision craft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey kaniala. I was walking past the pond to work and say them running. Tony, clearance,Stan, everybody was there. I more or less am building it just to go kahalu and hang out with good people and have a little fun while in at it. Hope your still stopping by too.

Rick, I e had this hull before. Ran it with an axe Rossi and then converted it to spec Fe. It was a no brainier when picking g the vision. That was 3-4 years ago I quit so I just wanted to make sure it was still in the hunt

So what's the trick? I am having problems with the throttle. Im on the outermost servo horn and innermost carb. Most throw available on 4pk (120). If I adjust the cable length to get wide open I fear it's going to be too fast idle (carb open 1/4 or more)... am I missing something?

I'm just finishing up my Vision build as well, I'm also using a 4PK, I set the length so it's just barely open then use the switch in the grip assigned to "idle-up" for starting.

To shut down I use the switch under the wheel assigned to "pre-set".

Chuck,

Use the white Hitec throttle arm that allows you to slide it out as far as you can from the center to gain more throw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up being all in programming. I think I'm best off using the 70/30 in throttle mode. That way I can still kill the motor with the brake function. I had a 4pk before and just forgot how many different programing functions it really has. U need a 4 year degree to use the thing. Reading the book tonight, play with it more tomorrow.just glad I got it figured out, I was getting frustrated

Any recommendations on steering and throle curves? I'm thinking straight line on throttle and steering negitive around centers.

Latest posts

Back