building a vision craft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what was thinking. just have to cut the fins off the header and rotate it. thanks
Yes. That car pipe is a hot tuned pipe setup for the KEEP. Many guys forget how well these pre-tuned car pipes/headers work on boats, especially outboards....
default_wink.png

Going to give it a try..
Yes, perfect. Be sure to support the pipe from that rear pipe support bracket down to the cavitation plate or lower unit. You don't want to lose or damage the pipe in a high speed flip. I would also use a second spring from the header flange around the motor. Just add a second set of holes in the header.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why everyone complains about room in the radio box, seems to be more than enough to me
Chuck, that looks great! Thanks for the idea! I was thinking about rebuilding my VisionCraft radio box this winter...so your pic is most helpful. Thanks again! Mahalo!

-Joey

no worries. i dont run a switch but there is plenty room with that layout. i left the servo plaate long intentionally so the battery tucks under it and is snug so it stays put when flipped. there is also plenty room under the plate for sponge to grab any drops that do make it in

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to buid another one fe. just haven't decided spec or 1515. last time i went 1515 the batteries couldn't handle they were still at 40c. what pack do you use kent??

I'm surprised that you did not go with lime green like your past fleet! Change is good!!

-Kent

just started building a vision craft, taking my time. have a few questions.

1) how low do i want the prop shaft below the sponsons?

2) what should the cog be? is that full of fuel?

just want to start drilling and mock up before paint.

much mahalo's
Chuck

Prepair to be impressed , I have 2 Vision 20 tunnles I was shocked how well they handle at full speed even in the turn,s ....... The thing is a rocket .... Enjoy my friend ,,

Latest posts

Back