Broward Toys for Tots Race- Get your entries in!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Hi Guys - Race entry deadline is November 25th, only 3 days away, and alot of racers haven't sent in entries yet. Get em on the way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ron R.

Mine went out with the mail pick-up Tuesday.

In for:

C-MONO

Sport40/2

Scale.

Mike "pickles" will not be with me for the last race of the year, so Ron, don't be looking for his!

Ron, have you done any work on the new Sport40/2 yet? If not, why not?

Rick

Hey Todd,

Per the race entry form, late entries could be "excepted" if they are in an already existing class and "fit easily". Guess that means no extra heats and/or frequency conflicts. Doesn't sound like special treatment to me. Give it a try.

Hi Todd - Just saw your post, of course your going to run. Only classes that are not running are C Hydro, and sport 21. Email what you have and come to the race. This one's for a good cause. It's our Toys for Tots Race, you gotta come. Email me at [email protected].

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd that is customary that any entries recieved could be shuffled into classes that have room without growing the heats.

Ron R. keep in mind I have to stay close to home for the family so keep your CD stand score sheets and email your Race Manager (yourrace.mdb) results at the end of the race. Should any questions arise from my posting of the results and or high points I will have your hand written sheets to fall back on and u can snail mail them to me.

Thanks and have fun one and all!

Ron "retired for now" Byrd

Mark and I will not be attending the Ft. Liquordale race this year. I will however have someone there selling tickets to our Banquet. Please get your tickets early as there is a limit of 75. Perry

man scale class is fallen to nothing....sad to see.... one heat per round the last two races,, hope next year we have a better turnout....

Perry need me to say anything at the dist meeting for you....

Ron my prayers go out to you and your family we will miss you and your oh berto,,, hurry back.....

Todd come down and race my sport hydro and jersey skiff more than welcome

man scale class is fallen to nothing....sad to see.... one heat per round the last two races,, hope next year we have a better turnout....

Perry need me to say anything at the dist meeting for you....

Ron my prayers go out to you and your family we will miss you and your oh berto,,, hurry back.....

Todd come down and race my sport hydro and jersey skiff more than welcome
Mike,

Many classes fizzle out towards the end of the year. I'm sure everything will be back to normal next season.

Thanks for the offer, but you know gas and nitro just don't mix :lol:

HI ANDY

I HEARD THE RACE WENT REEEAAALLLLYYY SSSSLLLLOOOWWWW.DONT KNOW IF THEY HAD TIME TO FINISH ALL 4 ROUNDS ,TALKED TO RICK B. ABOUT 4:45 AND THEY STILL HAD ALOT TO RUN AND GIVE OUT TROPHY'S.

Ron,

I hope the race went well. :D

Mark Sholund

Back