Broward Boat Club Namba District 3 Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

BMBC would like to thank everyone who came to Broward's District 3 High Points race, congratulations to all the winners and we hope everyone had a great time. Anyone that missed the race, missed a terrific Pig Roast Saturday afternoon sponsored by David Oliviera for his birthday and and Sal Miralles's birthday. In the evening we had the best Steve Adams cook out we've ever had. So much delicious food, it was just incredible. thanks also goes to everyone who brough side dishes for the event.

Good racing, good friends, good food! What else could we ask for!

See you all in a few weeks.

:lol:

Thanks BMBC for a great weekend,,, smooth running all the way.... Had a great time and the food was outta this world....I know the crowd at our in of the lake all had a super time.... Sorry i missed the 4th round,,but couldn't miss my daughters soccer game that was just down the street,,, They won and now off to STATE Finals.. So all in all a great weekend.... Again thanks Broward Model Boaters For a putting on a great event,,, One thing though----need to get smaller retreive boats..... those babys are the size of air craft carriers :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No not aircraft carriers, just our pickup barges! Boy are they heavy.Try picking the boats up to put them away!

We're very happy everyone had a great time. Mary took plenty of pictures and we will have them on the website in a few days.

ron ;)

Back