Bringing her out of retirement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran this about 5 years ago in Charleston and put it away then. Pulled it out this week and freshened it up for the WTCs in May 14!! Not a speed demon but drives real nice and looks and sounds cool cool cool. Gonna have 4 heats of fun with it. I expect Don Ferrette to want to buy it but will have to tell him it ain't for sale!! lol - See everyone soon - Beasley

140126_0000.jpg

Yes, one of the guys from Bermuda (best I recall) have run a twin 21XM several times at the WTCs, that outfit was real fast and I think he won the class (Open I think) one of those races. Chime in Shane.

Heard a pair of twin 21 Os motors down in Huntsville,way cool
Looking forward to running with you guys in Indiana after I retire this summer! Can't wait to make new friends and rub new paint!!! hehehe Evanasville will be the closest race sight to me just outside Clarksville, TN. Huntsville will be next closest. I know there are multiple race sights in IN as well. Good deal. Beas

Yah I had a htb 360 with twin os21 but it was slow ,Terry had twin shaman that he runs in outlaw45 it's real fast ,also he had a htb 360 with twin rossie 45 think it won open once but not shore ,that's the one that sunk at the WTC and the diver retrieved it.

Heard a pair of twin 21 Os motors down in Huntsville,way cool
Looking forward to running with you guys in Indiana after I retire this summer! Can't wait to make new friends and rub new paint!!! hehehe Evanasville will be the closest race sight to me just outside Clarksville, TN. Huntsville will be next closest. I know there are multiple race sights in IN as well. Good deal. Beas
We have tunnels so you will be happy

Heres a picture
attachicon.gif
20140126_225824.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140126_225824.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140126_225824.jpg
Shane,

on my laptop these pictures don't load...?????

I'll see if Terry will put some pictures up to , sorry James didn't mean to Hyjack tread.

James it will be great to get you down to Huntsville for some of our events. You could even use your twin tunnel to go after the Multi-engine hydro traveling trophy we offer. Check out our website for new pictures and events coming up.

So would twin 21 OS motors be legal in Outlaw 45 ????

Anyone have any video of one running ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct Andy. legal in outlaw sport D whatever. 2 OS's can be bolted to a single OS mount.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
James it will be great to get you down to Huntsville for some of our events. You could even use your twin tunnel to go after the Multi-engine hydro traveling trophy we offer. Check out our website for new pictures and events coming up.
I will come down for sure, once I get the shop back home set up and the Honey-Do list mitigated!!

Back