Brian's daughter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

Brian Daughter has Lymphomia cancer. He asking all of us to pray for her. The last time we did this she went into remission. I hope that we have the same outcome just like before. He isn't looking for domations just prayer. I just aske that we pray for his family in this time of need and that the good Lord will provide them with what they need. Thank you wveryone for your support and God Bless us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I dont know what to say, except that I will pray everyday for her and you...i wish i could help, but have also fallen on difficult times...have learned to take one day at a time, and pray. Your friend, Bill P.S. my heart aches over this news....she beat it once, i know she can beat it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill no need to explain I understand and just knowing you are praying helps, she gets her pet scan tomorrow and Tuesday we will know how bad it has come back will let you know when I know and know we pray for you guys everyday your friend Brian.

Back