BRANDON RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Walter

Hey Don, and fellow Brandon Model Boaters, lock up the women and children, THE CANDYMAN'S COMIN TO TOWN!!! :D see you guys tommorrow. MARK

Hey Don, and fellow Brandon Model Boaters, lock up the women and children, THE CANDYMAN'S COMIN TO TOWN!!! :D see you guys tommorrow. MARK
Hey Mark, I'll tell Steve Hearl to hide his boats so your dad doesn't run them over with his truck!

Hey Mark, I'll tell Steve Hearl to hide his boats so your dad doesn't run them over with his truck!

Don, we need to clear the area when Perry drives in to avoid any casulty. I just hope he drives his boats better than his SUV! :D

Ron

Last edited:
Don, we need to clear the area when Perry drives in to avoid any casulty. I just hope he drives his boats better than his SUV! :D

Ron

And we all know the answer to that...

Ron
Ron, give me a call when the race is over.

-Carl,

Ron
Ron, give me a call when the race is over.

-Carl,
Hey Carl, I saw the request for a call but its pretty late getting home after a stop for dinner so I will try and call you tomarrow........

Ron

Lol, Ron and Don, you guys kill me!! HAHA!!! Great weekend! gotta send a warning out to Ft.lauderdale, everybody sing along- "THE CANDYMAN CAN!!!" ;) :D U-5

Lol, Ron and Don, you guys kill me!! HAHA!!! Great weekend! gotta send a warning out to Ft.lauderdale, everybody sing along- "THE CANDYMAN CAN!!!" ;) :D U-5

Hey Mark,

How's Perry doing? Sorry he wasn't feeling well. Glad you had a good time. Looks like my next race will be yours in November. I won't be able to make it to Broward.

Don

Hello Mark, Don, Steve, Ron the byrd man

Hope all had a good weekend, I hear Pickles was the man to beat, until the final.

Perry didn't take out any trailers over there did he???

I didn't hear any news about Don Riek having a Tri Cities running over there WAS-UP-WID-DAT????

Whats the hold up??

I know what he's planning, he's waiting for us all to wear our stuff out, then he's going to break it out, won't work Don.

See you all in Broward, will there be 2 Tri Cities down there??

just pulled the screen down, I guess I have Don's answer below

Rick B

Hey Rick, sorry you couldn't make it to Brandon we had a great time!

On a sad note Jack St Clair's Speedy Printing Scale and Top Gun Sport 40 were stolen from his shop today around noon while he was out for lunch.

If anyone sees these hulls please let it be known to Jack, Steve G or myself.

Thanks!

Ron

Don, He is doing O.K., has a doctors appt. today to make sure his meds aren't the problem. Rick, you would of been proud of your protoge', the No-Name was cookin'!! your going to have to pull out one of your special props to keep up!! "Speedy", I heard the news about Jacks boats, UNBELEIVABLE!!! Hopefully, they will show up in one of the pawn shops in his area.

Hey Rick,

Just assembling the last few parts to begin testing, maybe even this weekend. I don't anticipate racing scale this year, although if everything goes well, maybe West Palm in December. Don

Latest posts

Back