• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale brand new schumacher LD2 rc buggy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have a new never ran schumacher rc buggy for sale, comes wit trans and rec, steering servo, new motor and new esc, new battery, needs to have the wires soldered on, also has tires and wheels, asking $550.00 shipped, thanks for looking, body is untouched, uncut, unpainted

Attachments

• DSC02962.JPG
    DSC02962.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • DSC02963.JPG
    DSC02963.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • DSC02964.JPG
    DSC02964.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • DSC02965.JPG
    DSC02965.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • DSC02966.JPG
    DSC02966.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • DSC02967.JPG
    DSC02967.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
thanks Stu, I have not been to the post office or near it

Tell you what,dude...not that Stu needs my support on anything, but he's went well above protocol as a straight shooting businessman to help people within the RC boat racing community. When I have a question on something that frustrates me, I ask Stu.

Along you come, after asking him to help you out, and decide that settling YOUR debt will be at your convenience.

Here's some sage wisdom for you-
Grow up, grow a set, and be accountable.

You're not the center of the Universe!.... you've pissed a lot of people off here with your self serving, asshat antics.

Wrong You.jpg
Growacet.png

Last edited:
Stu, I have never stiffed you over anything, and I will not start now either, soon as you call off all your cock hounds I will call you with the payment, I have been very busy and forgot all about this and I am sorry

well Chris what you do not know list just keeps getting longer, dosen't it, not knowing what ant is not your bussiness
When people don’t pay the vendors that supply us it is all of our business!!!!
I can’t believe they even allow you on this site anymore!!!!! Always a excuse.
Pay your bills!!! Nobody is here to chase down money!!!!!

been going thru some dental surgeries
well Chris what you do not know list just keeps getting longer, dosen't it, not knowing what ant is not your bussiness
Gary, this site does not allow me to post how I really feel about you but I’ll let you fill in the blanks. You can go F yourself sir!

soon as you call off all your cock hounds I will call you with the payment

Dude, WTH you owe the man money. Pay him. That simple. It would not come to any of these comments if you just made other peoples money a priority in your life.

There is no excuses for not doing this. If there is a problem communicate the issue. Show that you are trying to rectify the problem. A little bit of humility goes a long way. But from your comments, I see none of that.
Mike

Last edited:
sorry Tim we all can not walk on water like alot of you with all that wishful thinkingI have called Stu and left him a couple messages today with no call back, I have never stiffed anyone on here over nothing, been slow shipping no denying that, and I have apologized many time for my stupidity AND a MARRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ALSO, I work aot with the needy delivering thanks giving and xmas meals so they have a little something for the Holidays, sometimes doesen't leave alot of time to remember everything I need to, sorry to all, but some do need to grow up

sorry Tim we all can not walk on water like alot of you with all that wishful thinkingI have called Stu and left him a couple messages today with no call back, I have never stiffed anyone on here over nothing, been slow shipping no denying that, and I have apologized many time for my stupidity AND a MARRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ALSO, I work aot with the needy delivering thanks giving and xmas meals so they have a little something for the Holidays, sometimes doesen't leave alot of time to remember everything I need to, sorry to all, but some do need to grow up

Do not ever contact me EVER again in PM.
Capisce???

I have a new never ran schumacher rc buggy for sale, comes wit trans and rec, steering servo, new motor and new esc, new battery, needs to have the wires soldered on, also has tires and wheels, asking $550.00 shipped, thanks for looking, body is untouched, uncut, unpainted
All I wanted to do was sell this buggy, sorry everyone, there is no need for all this, I have been trying to contact Stu to pay for this pipe, had no intention of stiffing him in ant way, shape or form, or anyone else as far as it goes, i ship slow and I know it, but it is always all there and I think usually nicer than described

Apparently you don't listen well, either...told you not to PM...
See?...now you're trying to deflect blame, for your uselessness, onto Stu for YOUR ineptitude with your 'cock hound' comment.

Bowl of stupid.jpg

For what it's worth...I've been on this forum for many years, and I've dealt with mrgary.
I bought a rigger that was neatly boxed and arrived in a noteworthy time...things do happen. I'm not sticking up for him, just saying my deal with him went without a hitch
Bob

Back