• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Picco 45R

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

New Picco 45R comes with in new SS cone for flywheel , new collet .187 and modded carb . It never run yet SOLD to Roman thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the crank pins break off easily still? Just wondering if they corrected that problem or just gave them a new red head?

Do the crank pins break off easily still? Just wondering if they corrected that problem or just gave them a new red head?

Just new red head
default_wink.png

sorry, I confuse you. I thought that it is the same as AA or 21 engines

Give good price $400.00 free shipping only USA
default_wink.png

The red head is just the version sold in Japan, the whole engine is the same as the 2010-2012 black or blue head sold in the states.
nice engine. Would this version be newer, or previous, to the P45R Blue Head/Black case version? Looking at my (blue-head/black case) it has slight variations in case (mold) design.

Nov2014_Picco_P45R-Marine_CaseProfile_01.jpg

The red head is just the version sold in Japan, the whole engine is the same as the 2010-2012 black or blue head sold in the states.
nice engine. Would this version be newer, or previous, to the P45R Blue Head/Black case version? Looking at my (blue-head/black case) it has slight variations in case (mold) design.
David,

That would be the last version of the 45-R engines,all the internals are the same, but the case is different, and black, I also have 2 of these style of Picco engine.

Picco 45-R (8).JPG

Picco 45-R (13).JPG

Picco 45-R (14).jpg

David,

That would be the last version of the 45-R engines,all the internals are the same, but the case is different, and black, I also have 2 of these style of Picco engine.
I see, thanks Joe

Back