• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new custom painted HTB 290 "SOLD"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

Brand new custom painted HTB 290 finished with House of Kolor paint with no decals all paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
$375 for that is a great price, I'd take it myself if I didn't already have one. May do it anyway if someone else

doesn't in the next few,,,

I can vouch for Rustys paint work, it is rediculously meticulous. I have yet to see (aside from a select few scales) a boat painted with the quality of his work. (Look for a sneak peak of one of Rustys latest paint jobs in a thread coming soon.. :) )

~James

I can vouch for Rustys paint work, it is rediculously meticulous. I have yet to see (aside from a select few scales) a boat painted with the quality of his work. (Look for a sneak peak of one of Rustys latest paint jobs in a thread coming soon.. :) )

~James

I have also seen several of his boat paint artistries and they are top notch. So impressed I have a new boat at this moment in his paint shop having his magic done to it.

~James

I have also seen several of his boat paint artistries and they are top notch. So impressed I have a new boat at this moment in his paint shop having his magic done to it.
Thanks for looking and the compliments....more boats on the way! Hope to bring 2 or 3 to the Tunnel Championship in March.

Hi All, I'm the one that bought that HTB290 from Rusty and the pictures don't give it total justice.

It's absolutely Beautiful, only the painter knows where the flaws are but I couldn't spot any.

I know the effort it takes to do a paint job, probably why I don't like doin' it anymore :lol:

You certainly can't go wrong with one of Rusty's creations and it sounds like there's more to come. :)

JW

I'm gettin' to be as bad as Waltr :rolleyes: ,,, but I had alterior plan in mind,, kind of a secret,,

if'n I can keep my mouth shut :mellow:

I Told Ya! :lol: :lol: ,,ya nut u

I'm gettin' to be as bad as Waltr :rolleyes: ,,, but I had alterior plan in mind,, kind of a secret,, if'n I can keep my mouth shut :mellow:

I Told Ya! :lol: :lol: ,,ya nut u
As bad as who? :) :lol: :lol:

Go easy on me.I'm a recovering boataholic.

I've now joined MBBA (model boat buyers anonymous). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Jerry,

I do have to add,you've got yourself one georgous boat there.

I deffinatly looked and looked at it. If I didn't already have a pair of 290s, I'd be fightin ya for it :p

Glad to see it has a great home now. Enjoy!

There great boats! :)

Post a few pics after the rigging.

Hey Waltr, I'm glad you took that in a light hearted way, ya never know around here.

I like how Rusty detailed the windshield, that alone is worth a $100 to me. Probably wouldn't

satisfy a true scale boater but he simply got the effect right.

Finding a paint man to do this kinda stuff is impressive on its own and with artistic talent too,

rare! He's got a shade of yellow on there that I've been lookin for forever in auto paint and

haven't been able to even find a guy that is able to hit it.

I'm gonna bolt VGER on there right off since a certain boat don't look like its goin' to show up.

I'll get some shots of it when done, maybe even some action pics :D

Hey Waltr, I'm glad you took that in a light hearted way, ya never know around here.I like how Rusty detailed the windshield, that alone is worth a $100 to me. Probably wouldn't

satisfy a true scale boater but he simply got the effect right.

Finding a paint man to do this kinda stuff is impressive on its own and with artistic talent too,

rare! He's got a shade of yellow on there that I've been lookin for forever in auto paint and

haven't been able to even find a guy that is able to hit it.

I'm gonna bolt VGER on there right off since the shaman don't look like its goin' to show up.

I'll get some shots of it when done, maybe even some action pics :D
Jerry I usually do windshields one of three ways I am glad you liked the way that one was done.Thanks for compliments. Goodluck with the boat I hope its fast but from what I understand most HTB's are.

thanks

Latest posts

Back