Boy I got the strangest call tonight from an official of our city

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about this; what they're saying is that we're noisy and offensive. I hate geeses to pieces too but ducks and swans are no fun either.

The people most likely to complain are those that are the ones feeding them from old loaves of bread which is also illegal.

I would suggest this. Open up a goose processing plant and feed the homeless in that and the surrounding areas. I am not gonna go off on a wrant about how people that do not hunt should not be aloud to make laws for the people that do hunt. To have to follow. But alot of the protected spicies that needed protecting back in the past are doing just fine now. So no need to make it a federal offence to Kill' Harvest' Pocess. what ever you want to call it These birds. we have a pair that nest every year at our spa in our complex and when its breedin time we have to shut down that arae of the pool deck.

Absoloutly obsered.

Well ,I for one done my part Saturday morning Bill,when I came down the

Front straight on the second lap, that's when my receiver failed.my Insane G-4 ,

Paid the ultimate price at the far end of the pond But,I managed to take out ONE ,

Of them bad boys!!!!

Mark •••

Latest posts

Back