Boris Mazor - which versions of flow meters can you currently make?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

I've lost track of what is available from Boris.

What versons are available and what are the prices for each?

Help?

Thanks,

Garrett

I've lost track of what is available from Boris.

What versons are available and what are the prices for each?

Help?

Thanks,

Garrett
Hi, Garret! I make only GEN-4 flow meter. The regular version $190 and with 6x6 manometer $290. Boris

Boris, I would like to purchase one of your flowmeters please. Can you let me know the total with shipping to canada and I'll paypal the $$$$

Cheers

Boris, I would like to purchase one of your flowmeters please. Can you let me know the total with shipping to canada and I'll paypal the $$$$

Cheers
Hi, Rob! GEN-4 Flow meter shipped to Canada cost $218 (PayPal). I'll can ship it ~ OCT, 19 standard UPS ground (no tracking). Thanks. Boris

Hi Boris, can you ship via regular US parcel mail? UPS charges high brokerage fees when crossing the border into canada and that extra $125 they charge is outrageous......

Cheers

Sorry! USPS mail not assept LIPO battery in international mail. I already send to Canada for this price. Boris

Boris,

If it is okay, send Rob's meter with mine to Montana. I'll get it to him sometime this winter.

If that is okay with you Rob. On one of your snowmobiling adventures to the states, you can pick it up here.

Al Hobbs

Boris,

If it is okay, send Rob's meter with mine to Montana. I'll get it to him sometime this winter.

If that is okay with you Rob. On one of your snowmobiling adventures to the states, you can pick it up here.

Al Hobbs
OK. It will save him $28. Boris

Thanks Al, I was thinking of doing that but were still on the road back from the northwest race....

Boris, How do I send the $$$$$$? paypal?

Rob

Fine, send Rob's flowmeter to me with the one I'm buying. I'll let Rob know when it arrives and we'll go from there.

Al Hobbs

Thanks Al, I was thinking of doing that but were still on the road back from the northwest race....

Boris, How do I send the $$$$$$? paypal?

Rob
Hi, Rob! please PayPal $198 to my e-Mail address in my signature. Boris

This is an example of the difficulty sending things out of the USA. Because UPS charges the Canadian recipient so much for Brokerage charges and the USPS limits what can be mailed from the USA, it makes it difficult to buy and sell between the USA and Canada.

Boris , do you have a photo of the Manometer and can the gen 3 be updated ? Thanks.
Hi, Tom! This is a 6x6 manometer and box for flow meter. The GEN-3 flow meter can not be upgrade to GEN-4. Thre GEN-3 flow meter good for motors below .84. Boris

6x6 flow meter.JPG

6x6 flow meter box.JPG

This is an example of the difficulty sending things out of the USA. Because UPS charges the Canadian recipient so much for Brokerage charges and the USPS limits what can be mailed from the USA, it makes it difficult to buy and sell between the USA and Canada.
So much for 'free trade' huh?.....lol

Back on track..... I used Paul's BM flowmeter on the weekend at the northwest race and it was a helpfull tool. Its one of those items that makes racing a bit easier, especially with cold mornings and warm afternoons.

So much for 'free trade' huh?.....lol
Hi, Rod! I have to check again UPS rate. For 3 lb box 8x8x6 it cost $19-20 stanard ground to Canada, but it for flow meter. The starter cost much more. Boris

The Gen 3 meter does seem to work fine in the Twin with VAC 91's as they usually fkow around 40 - 42 0n the meter with my setup . some guys with similar setups are down around 38 - 39 . Great tool I don't know what I would do without it sometimes !!

Hi, Tom! I made GEN-4 just becouse I found better way to build flow meter. The new flow meter has better voltage regulator and better internal design. There are not nessery to replace GEN-3 with GEN-4 unless you came to >1.1 size. Boris

Latest posts

Back