Boeing U-787

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Info Don. Thanks for taking the time to find, and post it. I appreciated the articles - I had not seen before.

Looking forward to Kohlmeyer Classic in Sept.. This time RB and I are talking about bringing Classic Thunderboats (CT) so we can race them with you guys also.

I had a blast there last year and really looking forward to this years race also. Great site and Great people!!! This time I'll make a point to come seek you out.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Rich Matkin is the owner/driver of the Boeing boat in R/CU. I took over website duties last month and everything is brand new...I'm just updating boat profiles once I get all the data in, it will take most of the summer to complete everything.

Hey Geoffry,

Thank you for the information. I was surprised to see the change to the RCU website when I went looking for the U-787 for 'ozbryan'. I sent Bryan web address for Chris Denslow pics of the real boat and there were also pics of the model also. I appreciate all the pics Chris shoots - just need more close ups to enhance the far distant shots of hulls running for technical reference - Har, Har !!!

I have all I can seem to manage trying to transfer all my Unlimited photo Library from my old Windows XP machine to newer Windows 7 & and 8.1 Machines. Flash drive format seems to be best for me going between operating systems.

Your new site looks GREAT !!! I shall look forward to seeing it when finished. Thank you for all your hard work. CHEERS !!! Bob

Thanks Bob! I appreciate all the feedback I've been getting, everyone has been pretty pleased with it. Most of the pictures on the website are photos that I shoot, but I use Denslow's shots whenever I can as well. He took a bunch of good ones from this weekend's race, I'll be featuring them on the race report.

Unfortunately, being in college, I have finals over the next two weeks, so I won't have much time to update it. But, I'll get the race report from this weekend up soon, and once finals are done, I can really dig into updating all of the boat profiles.

Hey Geoffry,

That is one fine site and you do a spectacular job. Lots of people don't realize what a lot of work something like that is, and for you to take it on while in college is admirable.

Good luck on your Finals .

Also - nice to see that R/C Unlimited hooked you early, with your talent so the rest of us can enjoy the web site. Thank you for all you do. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back