45 Roadrunner question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

45 Roadrunner (center shaft) Could someone tell me the spacing of the sponsons to the tub and is there any tow in? Does anyone have a cowling available?
Thanks Ron

Ronnie what model RR do you have, what year? The current RRs have 1/16 or so toe on the turn fin R sponson and L sponson is set wider than the R. Your best source would be Ralph Almirola or Joe Warren. I will look and see if I have the set up info for mine , my is currently in a friends trailer.

Timothy,
Don’t know what year it is, got it in a bundle deal with another boat on jrcbd. Drive line mounted in center not offset. 4.75” wide tub.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpeg
    IMG_0403.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
Timothy,
Don’t know what year it is, got it in a bundle deal with another boat on jrcbd. Drive line mounted in center not offset. 4.75” wide tub.
Ronnie that looks to be an older RR model. looks like the boom spacing is determined by the boom length which is how the current models are setup. I would check for a little toe in on the R sponson and run the boat. As for a cowling thats going to be determined by the tub width, the current 45 JAE cowling will work on the latest 45 RRs. Good luck.

Back