• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bob Tuttle Sport .21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

I ran this boat maybe 4 times before the cowl was destroyed. It took about 3 months to get the new cowl and by then I lost interest in the class and never had the cowl re-painted.

Boat comes with motor mount, 3rd channel needle assembly, 3 servos and all running hardware and a new uncut cowl. The boat was set up to be NAMBA legal with strut under boat.

Asking $120.00 plus shipping.

Post here please. No PM's

Thanks for looking. I have a few more Pics I can e-mail but cant seem to refit to correct size for here.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim I am running out of boat storage space for you man. But wow what a deal! Can I drive it?

I thought that Bob sold his drawings and jigs to someone. Does anyone know who may have them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick Sowell has them but i dont think he is doin much with em right now, he is a member on here !!!!!

Back