• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats & Part For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Cardone

I have FOR SALE--please no trades.

Aeromarine Sprint Cat .80/.90 -- Hull Only w/Single Turbine Cowl - . Never drilled in excellent condition. Comes with fiberglass radio box, certificate of authenticity and plans. $210,00 + shipping... new price $200

HTB 260 never drilled. Comes with fiberglass radio box--$180.00 + shipping. new price

BVM 6027 New in package -- $35.00 + shipping---Sold Pending Funds

remotefuelvalue.gif

Attachments

• DSCN0373_crop.jpg
    DSCN0373_crop.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN0368.JPG
    DSCN0368.JPG
    574 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
Pm Sent.

Tim

I have FOR SALE--please no trades.

Aeromarine Sprint Cat .80/.90 -- Hull Only w/Single Turbine Cowl - . Never drilled in excellent condition. Comes with fiberglass radio box, certificate of authenticity and plans. $210,00 + shipping...

HTB 260 never drilled. Comes with fiberglass radio box--$180.00 + shipping.

BVM 6027 New in package -- $35.00 + shipping

remotefuelvalue.gif

hi kevin here from australia i will take the bvm can you find out how much to ship to briabane qld australia 4503 by usps and do you take paypal???

thanks kevin.

hi kevin here from australia i will take the bvm can you find out how much to ship to briabane qld australia 4503 by usps and do you take paypal???

thanks kevin.
Kevin, the BCM is Sold pending Fundage. If it doesn't go, I will get back with you.

Tried to send PM phone is slow. I'll take the HTB 260.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back