• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow

300.00-VS1 with custom painted cowl and o.s. Xm powerhead and lower unit (completely stock). Comes with JR throttle (micro) and high torque steering servo. Can also come with stock white cowl instead of painted cowl for 35.00 less. SOLD

175.00-red 21 seducer with servos, third channel remote needle (BVM), all running hardware, and extra set of undrilled motor mounts. SOLD pending payment

500.00- JAE 90-1.01 rigger with solid carbon boom tubes, third channel remote needle (BVM), all running hardware, CMB grand prix .90, AB 67-80 pipe, and shaft.

175.00-MP sport 20 with custom paint ( red and green ghost flames over black), grim racer super sport turbine cowl, shaft, and all running hardware.

Prices do not include shipping and please paypal as a gift.

Thanks for looking,

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
payment sent for VS-1 with colored cowling and extras as we discussed in PM. Thanks, father-in-law is tickled and can't wait to hit the pond with it.

Okay send funds to [email protected]

295.00 as previously discussed as a gift

Thanks

It is imperative that you give the correct address when someone sends money as a gift because I sent it to the PM you sent above. I have since cancelled the transaction but it is on some sort of hold and I am not pulling another 300 out of my checking to cover it. The money should be freed up tomorrow. Could have cost me $295! Not even my boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
300.00-VS1 with custom painted cowl and o.s. Xm powerhead and lower unit (completely stock). Comes with JR throttle (micro) and high torque steering servo. Can also come with stock white cowl instead of painted cowl for 35.00 less.

175.00-red 21 seducer with servos, third channel remote needle (BVM), all running hardware, and extra set of undrilled motor mounts.

500.00- JAE 90-1.01 rigger with solid carbon boom tubes, third channel remote needle (BVM), all running hardware, CMB grand prix .90, AB 67-80 pipe, and shaft.

175.00-MP sport 20 with custom paint ( red and green ghost flames over black), grim racer super sport turbine cowl, shaft, and all running hardware.

Thanks for looking,

Cliff
Please send pics of the MP 20 to

[email protected]

300.00-VS1 with custom painted cowl and o.s. Xm powerhead and lower unit (completely stock). Comes with JR throttle (micro) and high torque steering servo. Can also come with stock white cowl instead of painted cowl for 35.00 less.

175.00-red 21 seducer with servos, third channel remote needle (BVM), all running hardware, and extra set of undrilled motor mounts.

Thanks for looking,

Cliff
Please send pics of the MP 20 to

[email protected]

Need to get rid of these items

450.00 for the jar 90-1.01 rigger motor, pipe and hardware.

150.00 for the MP sport 20 hull and hardware

Thanks

Cliff

Still no sign of boat or shipped tracking number? Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since you received payment. What is the hold up? Holiday or no holiday, you have had two weeks. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back