• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

as a member of the recently unemployed, i need to sell some boats i have collected. really have no idea of the value, willing to auction/accept reasonable offers. respond to this thread, not by pm. will have pics to email this evening. i'm on dail up, so give me a while to try to post them. e mail for now........

boat 1:

80/90 (?) fiberglass rigger. made by hydro sports boats, plano, tx. 37 1/4" long, sponson to tail, 40" with rudder, 22" wide bait box style hull, full hardware, flat bottom strut, water p/u rudder/5" blade - ON LEFT SIDE - pipe mount bracket, t-handle, alum. servo mounts ( 1/2 of 1 missing), tie downs for batt. & rx, 3rd ch. needle. 5" rails, engine mounts are 1.94 X .784 or 50mm X 20 mm, hole/slice in hull under coupler/flywheel area-epoxied over-not structural, adj. fr. struts & sponsons, bolt in fr. sponson struts, very clean & straight, 2 minor nicks in either rear corner about 1/2 way up, just gel coat, & 1 one the fr. tip of a sponson- VERY SMALL. boat is yellow with blue & black pinstriping. the cowl has a clear canopy & detailed driver in fr. of the engine cut out. rear ex. cowl. older hull in very good shape, no delamination found, all wood clean & bright, no "dark spots" that i've found.

boat 2:

.40 size wood crackerbox. looks like from plans, not a kit (imho), 37 1/2" X 13 1/2 ", med. steel blue, # M-!2, name "laura lynn" on side, 'wax shop' logos on deck & sides, done with a very "scale" look. detailed driver & mechanic, hand carved wood v-8 with plug wires & f.i., looks like a rx, batt. & ex. extension could run this boat...... has very old airtronics 94102 servos & all octura hardware, prather 225 prop, k&b .40, looks like an octura solid 1 piece mount, 12 oz. tank, auto bailer, adj. trim tabs (plastic). very well done old build. no class for this old rig to be competetive in, prolly just a "fun" boat. i pulled the head, sleeve looked great. flushed with wd-40, lubed & reassembled. hooked up a clean tank, a little 30%, cold rossi 7 plug. fired right up, & ran smooth. servos work, did test them, but wouldn't trust them or the plastic mounts & rudder linkage. needs paint, some paint peeled on fr. deck & old rubber bands got left on the fr. deck. pretty cool old boat for fun or shelf display.

boat 3:

gas fiberglass crackerbox hull, bare hull,5" rails installed. has been rigged/run gas. looks like someone thought about a (poorly attempted) fe conversion. drilled/cut 2 about 1/4" holes in bottom/center of transon, for maybe surface drives??? don't know, but an easy fix, not in a hardware mounting area. all holes for gas hardware are filled with epoxy, stuffing box/tube was removed cleanly, has skid fin installed in hull. no radio box, or driver, just the hull. has adj. aluminum trim tabs. clean hull, no nicks, just a few scuff marks you have to get the light just right to see. one red/orange scuff mark on lower l/f-bouy, maybe? bright yellow gel coat, 48" X 17". looks like an easy repair & conversion back to gas.

misc.:

2 rc-hydro.com 'penguin' esc's. part # PG-614/60W . new, never used 60 amp, water cooled solid state 4 fet design, with schottky diodes & instructions. NOT for brushless applications. BRUSHED motors only.

gas pipe, painted steel. round slip collar 2 bolt o-ring flange. looks like the pipe to the gas crackerbox. fits side ex. jug, short header section, 90's back, 90's out & 90's back into first cone.each section between flange & each is about 2'. been run, no dents or rust, paint just burnt off.

1 graupner speed turbo 700BB brushed 8.4 v/7 cell motor. appears to have little to no run time, no solder on lead lugs......

like i said, really don't have a set price, not sure of true value, post offers to this thread only. will take offers through wednesday 8/20. buyer to pay shipping & insurance. pics on request, need email addy. bear with me, dialup SUX!

PICS ARE NOW IN MY GALLERY, use the link stealth assassin has put up for me - see post # 12. THANX DERRICK !!

Last edited by a moderator:
to everyone that has requested pics, i should be able to have them posted here or a link by this evening (with a lotta help from doug ;) ). that will be much easier for all to see. pics tonight, here or by email.please keep sending requests until you see pics here............

doug & derrick, THANX for your offers of help. i think this frog has figured part of the internet out :p . tried to email pics, or even upload the attachment - NO GO!! my wife or son had the camera set on some super duty hi res mega pixel deal. each pic had so many gajillion mb's, i couldn't have emailed it with 2 internets, hooked in series :eek: :lol: :lol: . took more pics, on a "normal" setting. pics are uploading to my gallery on dialup very nicely, now............. listed as the ad reads, boat 1, 2, 3 & gas pipe in separate folders/albums. click my name, click gallery when my profile comes up, pics are there. rigger/boat 1 is done, let me go start on the rest. any questions or other pics needed, just ask ;) ! the rigger & the .40 wood crackerbox both come with the stands shown with them.

ALL photos are in my gallery. no photos by email, takes waaaaay too long on dialup........

still have some folks that can't see ALL the pics in my gallery. when you click my name & get to my profile, then click gallery. when the pics come up, click "view all ip gallery files", at the top of the pics. that will take you to 3 pages of pics of what is for sale. please let me know if that works for you, it seems that it may not work the same for everybody :huh: ??? if the pics won't come up, lmk, i can email them if necessary - just a slow pain in the butt on dialup !

not sure what's up with my gallery. i have asked about a dozen people if they can view ALL the pics, have received ZERO response :huh: ! another way to view them, is to click my name, then click "view albums", that will also bring the pics up. will someone PLEASE let me know if either of these ways to my pics work? i had planned to end the sale/auction tomorrow at 8:00 pm. but, if the pics can't be viewed, i'll get them up someway, and let it go 'til friday evening. i know most of the stuff is old, that could be why nobody's interested. i thought the gas pipe or the gas crackerbox might draw some interest, they seem pretty up to date............ ANY kind of response would be appreciated. as of right now, i have 1 bid of $100 on the rigger, nothing else, kinda making me wonder :huh: .

tried that derrick, just listed the web addy, wouldn't "hilight", as a link. told 'em to use your link. hell, i used an ABACUS to learn my math tables in third grade, don't know if i'll ever figure this computer crap out. i can also remember when calculators weren't allowed in class, they were huge back then, **** sure couldn't hide 'em :lol: ! i graduated high school before watergate........................now that i have gotten a few replies, seems my gallery works fine, so wed., 8/20, 8 pm is end of auction/accepting offers. thought i'd offer them here, first.

Hey, That's cool... ;)

Left click and hold and sroll over the link and It will turn blue. Let off the left click(It will stay blue) right click and you will see copy. Go to your edit page and left click where you wan the link to be and It will say paste.

Good luck!

D

My offer for the rigger is $100.00
fast cat, you bought a rigger. pm me your addy, i'll get a shipping qoute + insurance tomorrow & let you know the total. sorry, no pay pal, check or money order. money order will ship upon receipt, checks will have to clear first. i will remove the sponsons, booms & rudder, should box up nicely that way. fr. sponson adj. is at the sponson, not the booms. i'll leave that be, so it should be easy to reassemble back to the same setup it has now. don't know if the setup is even close, same as i got it, never ran it. both crackerboxes & the gas pipe are sold to a friend here locally. he just had to wait until this was over, just got off the phone with him, they're gone. thanx to everyone who looked & especially the folks that tried to help this computer impaired old fart out :p !

problem is, this user is not computer friendly :lol: :lol: .

fast cat, you bought a rigger. pm me your addy, i'll get a shipping qoute + insurance tomorrow & let you know the total. sorry, no pay pal, check or money order. money order will ship upon receipt, checks will have to clear first. i will remove the sponsons, booms & rudder, should box up nicely that way. fr. sponson adj. is at the sponson, not the booms. i'll leave that be, so it should be easy to reassemble back to the same setup it has now. don't know if the setup is even close, same as i got it, never ran it. both crackerboxes & the gas pipe are sold to a friend here locally. he just had to wait until this was over, just got off the phone with him, they're gone. thanx to everyone who looked & especially the folks that tried to help this computer impaired old fart out :p !

Robin,

Are you going to make it to the ODMBA race? James

Robin,

Are you going to make it to the ODMBA race? James
unfortunately, james, no. haven't worked in a little over a month. got laid off in july, & the current job market SUX big time. also, sold our house, have to be out in a few weeks, so between crappy finances & moving, a $300 to $400 weekend of racing isn't in the cards for me. i WILL be at hagerstown, i can hitch hike there, if i have to :p . ray sametz calls me hillbilly, now i'll be one. moving about 8 miles away, into WEST BY GOD virginia :lol: :lol: . hell of a lot cheaper though, don't have all the "privledge of living in va." taxes <_< . my utility bill (with the same power co.) will go down by almost $62 a month. every penny of that cost is related to being in va :eek: . no state income tax, no personal property tax, no county vehicle permit & the list goes on. commonwealth is right, the common stay common, and the wealthy get wealthier (buddy lowe gets the credit for that one). ya'll have fun, & kick some tunnel butt for me! see ya next month for sure ;)

Back