boat clubs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

I was wondering if there is a active boat club in the tampa fl area. And if so is there any contact info.

you looking for nitro or gas or fe? nitro contact andy green on here he can steer ya to nitro or gas probably fe club is in bradonton at tom Bennett park now

Last edited by a moderator:
yes !! robert i know of the brandon club, but im not a active member and i moved to St petersburg so its alitle far for me to drive. and i remember that there use to be a tampa model boaters club. just looking for something closer

and ron i mostly run nitro but i do have a FE tunnel boat as well. i need to find out more info on the FE club and contact info.

Dan get with Marty cant remember exactly where that lake is, it is in St. Pete

yes !! robert i know of the brandon club, but im not a active member and i moved to St petersburg so its alitle far for me to drive. and i remember that there use to be a tampa model boaters club. just looking for something closer

and ron i mostly run nitro but i do have a FE tunnel boat as well. i need to find out more info on the FE club and contact info.
Dan Im currently looking for a lake and at least 5 guys that want to be part of it for a NAMBA sanction - have zero interest at this point of hosting races-competing against the other local clubs or being in the center of BS- just a place we can run, be insured and have some fun . Get in touch.

FYI - The Tpa club is now located right off Roosevelt and 4th street area St.Petersburg - pretty close if your anywhere in St.Pete Clearwater Tpa area - need to be a member tho. Contact Marty.

O/K. Andy I need #s to call so I know how much to pay and who to pay and times where there will be people there (just want to run boats on Sundays) And play !!!!! I'm bored and need me time away from my 6 day a week job do if you get time call me at 863 614-8050

Latest posts

Back