BM flow meter GEN-4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

Latest design of Boris Mazor flow meter GEN-4.

I'll have eight BM flow meters GEN-4 ready for shipping after May,16 2012

Flow meter comes with manual, 3S 1450 mAh LIPO battery, 5/6V regulator, field charger/balancer and digital battery monitor.

The one charge run time is 300 min or more. One year warranty!

The voltage regulator set to 5V for engines up to .90 and can be set to 6V for bigger engines to get more accurate reading

The sale price $195.00 shipped via FedEx Home delivery.

International shipping is available ~$38

For optional wall chargers add $20.

Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
All two air pump flow meter can be upgrade for feathers of GEN-4 for $85+ shipping. Boris

Boris:

I want one of the Gen-4 boxes. I am will ing to send you a bank check for the $195 tomorrow if I hear from you. Please let me know and I got your address off your last post. I will send my address to you in a PM if that works for you.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

Thanks, Mike! The flow meter will be ready to ship by the end of week. Boris

Latest design of Boris Mazor flow meter GEN-4.

I'll have eight BM flow meters GEN-4 ready for shipping after May,16 2012

Flow meter comes with manual, 3S 1450 mAh LIPO battery, 5/6V regulator, field charger/balancer and digital battery monitor.

The one charge run time is 300 min or more. One year warranty!

The voltage regulator set to 5V for engines up to .90 and can be set to 6V for bigger engines to get more accurate reading

The sale price $195.00 shipped via FedEx Home delivery.

International shipping is available ~$38

For optional wall chargers add $20.

Thanks. Boris
It is bad news! From now we can not ship internationally any LIPO battery nor equipment contains LIPO battery.

I still will send Flow Meter internationally with out LIPO battery ready to connect to any DC source 8-26 V. Boris

Thanks, Friends!

Only two flow meters left. Next batch will be ready by the end of July or earlier. Please make reservation. Boris

Hi Boris I have a gen 3 meter> how much to upgrade it a gen 4 and i assume i would get the other parts taken out back to me. Thanks

Jeff

Hi Boris I have a gen 3 meter> how much to upgrade it a gen 4 and i assume i would get the other parts taken out back to me. Thanks

Jeff
Hi, Jeff! I can upgrade only two air pump flow meter. Sorry. Of course I can put in your box Gen-4 board for $130+shipping or you can sale yours for $100-110 and get GEN-4. Boris

Hi Boris,

My Flow Meter arrived Today. Looks Fantastic.

Thanks for you Great Customer Service and Fast Shipping...

I received my FM from boris last week.Very nice unit and nice craftmanship by Boris.Thank you and it was a pleasure dealing with you and the meter works awesome.I beleive this tool to very valuable and a time and patience saver....

I received my FM from boris last week.Very nice unit and nice craftmanship by Boris.Thank you and it was a pleasure dealing with you and the meter works awesome.I beleive this tool to very valuable and a time and patience saver....
Thanks! Only one flow meter left. Next batch will be ready by the end of July. Boris

boris , do you have a gen 4 flow meter available ? don,t have pay pal can pay with mo or personal check let me know your preference....thanks....bob

Boris,

Put me on the waiting list for July for one of your flow meters. Used one Deryl had a few weekends ago and it worked great, nice product.

Doug Carter

Boris,

Put me on the waiting list for July for one of your flow meters. Used one Deryl had a few weekends ago and it worked great, nice product.

Doug Carter
Please send me you street address ( business is better ). Boris

Back