BM flow meter GEN-4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Boris,

Thx to answer me asasp!

I am a dealer from Brazil and we never have one of that stuff! Could you please explain how that works???

Regards,

Luiz - Pronauti.com.br

Hi, Luiz! I send you PM - manual and letter to customer. Just one problem to shipping internationally - USPS not allow LIPO battery in a mail.

If you have USA address to get flow meters it will be cheaper and I can send you complete Flow Meter.

BTW. You can get LIPO battery locally.

Boris

Hi, Luiz! I send you PM - manual and letter to customer. Just one problem to shipping internationally - USPS not allow LIPO battery in a mail.

If you have USA address to get flow meters it will be cheaper and I can send you complete Flow Meter.

Boris
Hi Boris,

Thx for the PM

Yes, I have a USA address! I never got stuff direct to my regular address in Brazil

I let you know later.

Cheers.

Boris
Hi Boris,

Thx for the PM

Yes, I have a USA address! I never got stuff direct to my regular address in Brazil

I let you know later.

Cheers.
Hi, Luiz! Are you still interesting in Flow Meter? I have one ready for delivery. Boris

Boris, I'd like you to upgrade my older BM meter to the latest version-will need lipo charger as well.

Thanks,

Glenn

Boris, I'd like you to upgrade my older BM meter to the latest version-will need lipo charger as well.

Thanks,

Glenn
Hi, Glenn! I'll be glad to upgrade your flow meter to GEN-4. Send it me ASAP. Boris

Boris I have my Gen III with lipo( one pump) need to change 2 pump motors Can you send only pumps to my address: T3H 3R9 Canada how much let me know Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris I have my Gen III with lipo( one pump) need to change 2 pump motors Can you send only pumps to my address: T3H 3R9 Canada how much let me know Allan
I can send you two 6V air pump for $50 (shipped to Canada), but this is not enough.

You will need two air pump assembly - $60 and 5/6 V voltage regulator $15 plus shipping to Canada - $15. Total is $90.

Boris

Latest design of Boris Mazor flow meter GEN-4.

I'll have eight BM flow meters GEN-4 ready for shipping after May,16 2012

Flow meter comes with manual, 3S 1450 mAh LIPO battery, 5/6V regulator, field charger/balancer and digital battery monitor.

The one charge run time is 300 min or more. One year warranty!

The voltage regulator set to 5V for engines up to .90 and can be set to 6V for bigger engines to get more accurate reading

The sale price $195.00 shipped via FedEx Home delivery.

International shipping is available ~$38

For optional wall chargers add $20.

Thanks. Boris
GOOD NEWS! I can to ship Flow Meter with LIPO battery internationally VIA UPS. A few flow meters are ready for delivery. Boris

Flow meter 001.jpg

I can send you two 6V air pump for $50 (shipped to Canada), but this is not enough.

You will need two air pump assembly - $60 and 5/6 V voltage regulator $15 plus shipping to Canada - $15. Total is $90.

Boris
Hi, Allan! I need yor phone # for UPS shipping. Boris

Boris

I am in need of a Gen 4 meter, if I order one does it come complete with batteries and charger? I saw you had issues with shipping batteries? So If I order one all I have to do after receiving it is charge and use correct?

Thanks Beau Parsons

Boris

I am in need of a Gen 4 meter, if I order one does it come complete with batteries and charger? I saw you had issues with shipping batteries? So If I order one all I have to do after receiving it is charge and use correct?

Thanks Beau Parsons
It is no problem to send LIPO in USA. You will get complete flow meter with installed battery, battery monitor and field charger/balancer for $195 shipped within USA. If you like to have AC powered charger pay $12 more. Boris

Hi, Jack! I place the order for 6" manometer black scale today. It will be delivered ~ June, 24. Boris

Boris

Do you have any Gen 4's ready to ship? If so what are your lead times currently?

Thanks Beau

Latest posts

Back