blow over

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done it with the sport 40 that is in my avatar (not that time though). I also did it with the replacement sport 40 at our last race. One of the guys got video of it with his phone. I sent him an email asking if I could get a copy of it. If I get it I will post it.

Last edited:
Ive also done it in the past numerous times with an Arno Birts sport 20 hull that I built. Ive had 3 consecutive flips and land and keep going all in the same test day with that boat. Figured it was time to tighten it up after that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a full size national modified hydro do that a a race in essex,md back in the 80's. It was going down the backstretch at 140+ and the boat slowly lifted like a jet plane and at about 10 ft off the water she flipped and landed and continued to race. When they brought it in there was no hull damage. The race also had a raffle for a ride in a jersey skiff which I won.....wow what a rough but fun ride at 80mph.

I have a killer video of Tim Amma punching an exit buoy with his rigger- complete 360 and never missed a beat- will try and find it.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back