Blizzard Matrix Setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spuds

I finally got around to building this boat, I've had the kit in the queue for 18 months and now the hull is done! Overall I was pretty impressed with the kit and how it went together, pretty sweet. I’ll put some build pics on my website when I get around to updating it.

I'm going to run a plet 290/30/4 on 12 cells and was looking for prop, CG and strut height suggestions.

Thanks!

Hey Spuds heres mine before I rebuilt her. :D I still need to post those pics. Center line of Stut is 1/2" maybe a tad more below the sponson bottem with a slight positive lift(1-2deg). CG is about 2 to 2.5 inches behind the sponson trailing edge. What Hardware are you gonna use? I'll try to get more pics up soon.

http://www.lousfastrc.com/Q-Hydro.html

LOU

Lou,

Thanks for the info, I'll start with those settings and tweak from there. I'm going to use Fullers hardware on the boat. I have that all installed but wanted to get the driveline set approximately right before I commit to epoxy it in place.

I really like the paint job on your boat, very cool ... I hope when you rebuilt it you put the grim reaper back on but with a couple of teeth missing :D Also if you ever have another mishap, let me know I have some spare parts ...When building the boat I glued the bottom (part w/o hatch openings) on the top DOH! so I have a nice lazer cut top available! I used it as a template to cut the openings, came out great, just more work then it should have been.

Back