• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackbird .21 Gen 1 hydro for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally Marsh

Supporting Member
Blackbird .21 Gen 1 kit #006

3 sets of front sponsons

Wood RC Boat custom hardware: strut, rudder, turn fin, motor mount, and shaft oiler

Walt Barney fuel tank

Pipe mount and DuBro switch mount

Carbon fiber cowl, radio and bait box lids, and servo mounts

Includes 2-Hitec 85-BB and 1-225-MG servos

Klass Kote paint clear and color coats

Never been wrecked or race damaged, slight damage behind left boom tube from buoy hit

$350 firm includes UPS shipping and insurance to US 48, PayPal +3% or Money Order

Please reply here to track any replies in order

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0024.jpg

Ty,

It was set up with standard Nova Rossi I'm checking with Chris Wood to see if a NR .21DD could fit, will let you know when I find out. Building a sport 20 so motor is not for sale.

Wally

Nice buy ! I was to late...
default_sad.png
if the sale doesn't go through Wally

I will take it been looking for a blackbird....

Thanks Albert M

Ty,

It was set up with standard Nova Rossi I'm checking with Chris Wood to see if a NR .21DD could fit, will let you know when I find out. Building a sport 20 so motor is not for sale.

Wally
Wally

Nice rigger, I had to go out for A while .Missed A good boat.

Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see another great .20 boat land in District 2. Good purchase Chris. Can't wait to see it run.

Ron

Back