• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackbird 21 G2 + N/R .21 For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Wray

I am selling my BlackBird 21 G2 + parts and engine to finish the boat.

About the boat: It has the glass cloth laid in an one coat of West System epoxy with filler, no new holes have been drilled the sponsons and boom tubes are mocked up but not mounted. The sterring servo is mounted and the mounts for the throttle and remote needle are glued in, they will need cut out and remounted lower for the servos that are included.

The engine: it is a used N/R .21 with a fresh piston and sleeve it has a remote needle carb s well as an extra head button, back plate, and cooling jacket.

The rest of the stuff that will go with the sale

The boat with tank, cowl, stuffing tube, shaft oiler, motor mount, strut, rudder and turn fin.

The engine with extra water jacket, stuffing plate, and head button.

A N/R 180 degree manifold.

Two small speedmaster servo mounts.

A flex cable uncut.

An Octura drive dog.

Two starter belts.

An OS inflight needle.

A Jack Rabbit raceing remote needle base

A Futaba 3152 steering servo.

Two Futaba 3153 servoes.

An Octura 1450

An ABC S-15

An ABC 50x69

All the props were the recomended props in the setup sheet and were modded by Props 4 U.

Price is 1100 shipped to the 48 states. Paypal is preffered. PM or post on the tread with questions thanks, Justin

DSC01018 (1024x575).jpg

DSC01020 (1024x575).jpg

DSC01021 (1024x575).jpg

Justin,

What is still available? Motor? Hull? Hardware?

Can you post on here and let us know please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

There is a member that may take the engine and another member looking at the boat and hardware. I will post what is left after they decide what they want. Thanks Justin

Everything but the extra cooling head is still for sale. I am open to offers on the engine, boat, and servos.

Latest posts

Back