BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Lightning riggers on sale now through Sunday, price is $150 shipped in US. The kits are as follows.

Boat is 90% done and includes a cowl, boom tubes, turn fin spar, and motor mount ( no hardware ).

Originally $200.00 including shipping in the us. ( out of us, buyer pays the difference ).

(price reflects wood, laser cutting, boom tubes, epoxy, fiberglass, foam, hardware listed above, misc. supplies, shipping and building time).

Any questions contact Mark Leyde "lights" or myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received some PM's and I am down to the last 3 lastightning 12's I have on hand.

I appreciate your business, thanks.

Tim

I have got two more PM's ( sold boats ).

ONE Lightning 12 left!

To keep the sale fair, I will only except the final sale to be posted here ( no pm ) please.

I want to thank my customers!

Tim

Argh.... Wish you could have done a tax return special sale cause that would have been a easier one to sell to the wife:)

I just got my boat from Tim and he did a very nice job. It was well worth the $150 price tag!!!! I am looking forward to getting this ready for the spring along with my .21 Jag III.

Thanks Tim,

Mike

You are very welcome Mike. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you have a blast with it. If you have any questions feel free.

Thanks, Tim Leyde

Latest posts

Back