BL Motors and Controllers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Hughey Gearbox is great, My favorite part is that I was able to sell mine for 45 bucks on ebay! Just having a little fun!

I'm a little torn on the 1/16th scale right now. I love my old tried and true Maus 1/16th, I've won more with it then any other hull, but the new cabover 24 looks even better. It's nice to have choices like these. Lets put it this way, when we do hook up you better have your act together!

Dick

Hello Guys,

Peter, well for 2500.00... ;D Hey, I would even take that in Canadian dollars!

Dick, I'll try and "get it together" as best I can. You watch, I'm gonna be regretting all my slams. 8)

Paul.

Whoa - hold on there big shooter.

Paul if you're talking about your STP shovel then I think you'll need to recall you spent most of the Batavia races in my rooster tail. ;)

But... I guess we'll have to see at Mazo next year.

Just havin' some fun Paul.

Dan

Hello Dan,

Paul if you're talking about your STP shovel then I think you'll need to recall you spent most of the Batavia races in my rooster tail.
Nope, this is the Bud boat I ran in P Enduro, she is fast! I find that hull is much better suited to 8 cells and you'll get to come up against it no problem. B) At first I thought the boat would be overkill for 8 cells but now I'm glad I tried it, wish I would have done it sooner. The STP boat was fast too but had a real bad blow over problem, never did really sort it out. Now the STP is a 6 cell only boat. ;)

TTYL, Paul.

Latest posts

Back