BILL MCGRAW UPDATE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieB

Guys,

Dennis, Bill's son ask me to let everyone know that Bill passed away peacefully in his sleep at approximately 6:45 PM this evening.

Thank you all for your prayers of support during this difficult time.

Charlie.............

HE is one guy that will surely be missed by all that have ever known or met him.

He was one hell of a great friend and boater and did so much for our hobby.

I know I will sure miss him.

All our prayers to his family.

Race Well Bill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Carl Cisneros

HE is one guy that will surely be missed by all that have ever known or met him.

He was one hell of a great friend and boater and did so much for our hobby.

I know I will sure miss him.

All our prayers to his family.

Race Well In Heaven Bill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Carl Cisneros

Bill, was a good friend and great boater, if you needed help there was Bill.

God Bless,you Bill and your family.

Walt Barney

Rest in Peace Bill. The Sametz Family
On behalf of the Brandon Model Boaters we would like to send our condolences to Dennis and the entire family. He did a great deal for all of us over the years, and are saddened by your loss, but now he can rest peacefully.

Randy Premo

I feel privileged to have known such a great man. We have all learned a lot from him and will be using his brainchild for many years to come. LONG LIVE the MEMORY of MR. Bill ...........Mike

my heart felt condolences go out to bill's family.he was a great person and friend to this hobby and all that had the

pleasure to know him. will be sorely missed. michael costanzo.

Bill will be missed a bunch I feel good that we at least got him into the IMPBA Hall of Fame and were able to present him the Hall of Fame plaque this year. Bill was a wealth of model boating information.

Guys,

Dennis, Bill's son ask me to let everyone know that Bill passed away peacefully in his sleep at approximately 6:45 PM this evening.

Thank you all for your prayers of support during this difficult time.

Charlie.............

My Father and I send our prayers to his family! Truly a great Man!

Sincerely,

David, Gary Jensen and Family!

I did not know Bill but only through all of the great hardware that hangs on the transoms of my boats. Think of Bill when you look at what he made, a great loss for us.

Back