Big Thanks to Chris and Steve Wood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

I just wanted to post a big thank you to Chris and Steve Wood for giving me such and enjoyable weekend.

First, I finally got back into the shop to work on my Blackbird G2. Everytime I look it I have to remark that the fit and finish is fantastic. This makes it so exciting for me to work on as I just can't wait to get this thing done and in the water. Chris has also been very helpful throughout the build and it is nice to have such great customer service, especially for a guy that is new to riggers.

Second, I spent time talking with Steve regarding some motor work that he completed for me for another project. He is just a pleasure to deal with and is truely a first class guy. His machine work is fantastic and his knowledge of how to get the most out of your motor is invaluable. Moreover, he put up with my anal retentive nature and for that I am greatful.

I know that most of you are already familiar with how great these guys are, but I felt that they are the type of people that make this hobby so enjoyable and needed to have a little recognition for it. They made my weekend after a tough few weeks! Thanks guys!

kevin

glad i could help and hope things go good for you.

keep me posted

and thanks for the kind words.

chris

just hope that they could find there way out of this dried up corn feilds

an come out an play toy boats

hell i would even buy there dinner at a RIBB house :huh: i know

LMAO!!!! oh pistol pete lol

marty i may try to get ove to mendota.. i asked larson about anyone needing a hotel room split he never got back to me

Big Thanks Goes out to STEVE WOOD!!! I have Won a lot of races with Steves Engine Mods. He is always willing to Help Out.. SUPERIOR QUALITY Workmanship!! & His Brass Head Buttons are....... Friggin AWESOME!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back