Big changes ahead in my life

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Krogness

Finally 4+ months our little girl is home from the hospital for the first time:) Couldn't be happier. She still needs constant cares throughout the day but I don't care she's home and doing very well.

Thank you all so much for the support along the way.

FB_IMG_1430248434294.jpg

IMAG2932.jpg

Kevin,

So happy for you and your family and best wishes as she continues to improve and grow! And as I'm sure you agree, special thanks to the dedicated NICU staff.

Wallster

Thank you guys, and yes the staff in the ICC, ICU, NICU and surgery team are unbelievable. They all took care of Addison like she was there own child.

We now have a team of nurses at our house for 20 hours a day helping out!! But Addison is doing extremely well,, just needs her trachea cleaned out and feeding tube maintained.

All in all she is healthy as any 4month child. They say down the road it can all be removed and they are thinking by the age of 2.

Thanks again guys

Been following this on Facebook Kevin, it sure is great to see her coming home to stay with the family in your home. keep us posted on her progress
default_smile.png

My two youngest:) Only my oldest daughter could go to the hospital twice a month the other 2 where allowed 2 visits in 4 months. So this is just awesome that Brianna finally gets to hold her little Addi Mae.

IMAG2942.jpg

Nothing like being wrapped around those little fingers. She's finally home, I'm happy for you. Enjoy every minute.

Back