Best twin 90 outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can build a JAE twin the kit will be at your door in 2 days or scratch build one... either way its easy to build and cheap... David preusse has one with green heads in it, one of the fastest twins ive ever seen.... and we all know what MTJ just did with his and that only had 45s in it...
default_ph34r.png

Flat Plane is the way to go imo....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an Eagle guy! But I respect all twins pass ya later Charlie

20150705_124312-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With twins. You either build one on a budget or you just have a blank check made out without a amount because it will cost a lot of money depending on the route you go. Twins are not cheap but the rewards when they run perfect are worth the pain you will go thru initially.

With twins. You either build one on a budget or you just have a blank check made out without a amount because it will cost a lot of money depending on the route you go. Twins are not cheap but the rewards when they run perfect are worth the pain you will go thru initially.
I agree with you 110 percent, either way it's worth it. I'm thinking about building a second twin lol.

Back