Best twin 90 outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There all good.

Roadrunner

Eagle

Jaguar

Crapshooter

Compressor

But with the roadrunner twins parts are always easy to get and with the other manufactures you will be waiting. But there all good boats. My preference is Roadrunner.

Julian

The Kompressor is a boat designed and built by Jeff Lutz. Jeff never had any intention of selling these boats. It does have some unique features and is a great running boat. I do have a Kompressor twin that i look forward to racing.

There all good.

Roadrunner

Eagle

Jaguar

Crapshooter

Compressor

But with the roadrunner twins parts are always easy to get and with the other manufactures you will be waiting. But there all good boats. My preference is Roadrunner.

Julian
I agree with Julian all the above are good boats as well as mine but I don't have a name picked out yet. I'm sure Julian would agree.

The Kompressor is a boat designed and built by Jeff Lutz. Jeff never had any intention of selling these boats. It does have some unique features and is a great running boat. I do have a Kompressor twin that i look forward to racing.
Never see
default_ph34r.png
Any picture?? thanks

Eric,

Try a set of 2719-19-38's on it and get ready for the next race.

Looks Awesome even " pig rich "

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark

There all good.

Roadrunner

Eagle

Jaguar

Crapshooter

Compressor

Julian
I agree with Julian all the above are good boats as well as mine but I don't have a name picked out yet. I'm sure Julian would agree.
Yes I forgot about yours. That's another great running boat.

Many great designs available, but all require a strong mechanical aptitude to set up and tune
Yes there's a lot of designs available. But there's only 2 manufacturers that you can get boats immediately without waiting years to get. Roadrunner being 1 and dale jr's being the second.
Mechanical aptitude to set up and tune. That's the easy part once you get used to it.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back