Best Radio Box Rx Switch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

I personally prefer the Ray's "old school", buss bar "switch". I've been using them for years. There is no breach in your radio box to leak, there is an obvious visual confirmation and it will never fail. If you use 6-32 brass slotted pan head screws, the slot makes a perfect soldering point and the matching nylock nut works perfectly with the glow plug wrench you've already got in your pocket.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine Ad Precision LLC

Tim,

I personally prefer the Ray's "old school", buss bar "switch". I've been using them for years. There is no breach in your radio box to leak, there is an obvious visual confirmation and it will never fail. If you use 6-32 brass slotted pan head screws, the slot makes a perfect soldering point and the matching nylock nut works perfectly with the glow plug wrench you've already got in your pocket.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine Ad Precision LLC

Thanks, Brad!

Lets say I was reserving them. Let me know if you need any. I wanted to really buy about 4 when I went looking but when I found them at .60 I took it as a challenge to see if I would really get them at that price.

Back