Best Radio Box Rx Switch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maxx products has a traditional switch with heavier wire I use (seaducer carries them) and I use the old school dubro mounts and rarely get water in any box as i prioritize keeping them dry. It minimizes every problem including the switch problems.
Daniels switches are great and I use them on my big stuff.

I also use a magnetic switch that is very similar to the one Rudy posted. Since I race .12 hydros, its great for saving space in the radio box, only weighs a few grams, and one less hole that might leak. These are designed to be cycled on/off an insane amount of times before wearing out, and if they do fail, it fails in the on position. I use a telescoping magnetic pickup tool that you see sold at hardware stores to turn my receiver on/off instead of the small magnet that comes with it. I keep one in my pocket, and stash a few more in my main tool box, my pit box etc. so I always have a “switch” ready when my heat begins. I use the smallest of several versions they offer. The Locking Switch that Daniel sells is also really high quality as well. Here is a pic of the mag switch I use.
1619865373910.jpeg

Latest posts

Back