best mono hulls?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The " Dunk" or "Stuff" that you see a seaducer do is because the boat is loose. It is all most impssible to have people believe that this hull must look like a SLUG if being set up on a lake by itself. If not the results are JUST as you mention. Once in race water the hull LIFTS and GOOOOO'S :D :D :D B)
In clean water, its a FINE line you need to draw. Thats what makes some guys better than the rest when tuning this hull. If you know how far you can free the hull up in clean water vs race trim , You can make the boat work VERY well when testing alone... Its a totally different animal in race water. ;)

Andy

If you are Sport boating? You will enjoy a High free board sided boat. A/C is a excellent boat also Aeromarine hulls. These boats run looser on the water & allow for easy tuning. If you are racing NITRO?? There is Only the SEADUCER Hulls.............. 20-40-60-90 Classes are owned If a guy shows up @ A RACE with some properly tuned SEADUCERS. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GAS? Aeromarine or A/C will work very well & there are many other good working gas hulls. jw
Joe, Seaducers are a great hull, but not the only competitive hull, Cal-Craft can hold , I've proven it !

The Viper .45 is no slug also. US 1 this year, congrats Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep like Mark said there are other good boats out there!Dont let all the hype get in your mind.I have seen other boats in rough water that will out do a seaducer just depends on the setup.

If you are Sport boating? You will enjoy a High free board sided boat. A/C is a excellent boat also Aeromarine hulls. These boats run looser on the water & allow for easy tuning. If you are racing NITRO?? There is Only the SEADUCER Hulls.............. 20-40-60-90 Classes are owned If a guy shows up @ A RACE with some properly tuned SEADUCERS. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GAS? Aeromarine or A/C will work very well & there are many other good working gas hulls. jw
Joe, Seaducers are a great hull, but not the only competitive hull, Cal-Craft can hold , I've proven it !

SEADUCER Won 40 class & 90 Class at race you just attended last weekend. I have raced many different hulls also. But My engines are in SEADUCER Hulls. Speedmaser has a very Good 20 hull, A/C Magnum 20-40-60 are a great Sport & Race hulls. A/C lazer 40 Makes for a great 40-67-90 class Race & Sport Hull. the A/C 42 May be the best Gas Sport & Race Hull. I see you racing a 90 seaducer hull??? I know it is More expensive that Lennys Hull?

There is NO Other 90-Open Nitro Race hull than the Current SEADCUER 44. I just proved it to you last weekend. Your boat ran well....... But it needs more Motor!!

Just for the record Calcraft does make a 90/gas hull.

Mike

Just for the record Calcraft does make a 90/gas hull. Mike
yes they do and im lucky enough to have one you got to go directly to calvin for one them tho.
Doesn't Lenny Blake make them..........http://www.rumracingproducts.com
JUST FOUND OUT TONIGHT THAT LENNY ALSO HAS THE 44 INCH GAS HULL. CALVIN MADE A 47 INCH ALSO ONLY TWO HAVE BEEN PULLED FROM THE MOLD. CALVIN MOTLEY DESIGNED THIS HULL ORIGINALLY AND LENNY NOW HAS THE MOLDS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

SEADUCER Won 40 class & 90 Class at race you just attended last weekend. I have raced many different hulls also. But My engines are in SEADUCER Hulls. Speedmaser has a very Good 20 hull, A/C Magnum 20-40-60 are a great Sport & Race hulls. A/C lazer 40 Makes for a great 40-67-90 class Race & Sport Hull. the A/C 42 May be the best Gas Sport & Race Hull. I see you racing a 90 seaducer hull??? I know it is More expensive that Lennys Hull?

There is NO Other 90-Open Nitro Race hull than the Current SEADCUER 44. I just proved it to you last weekend. Your boat ran well....... But it needs more Motor!!
Joe,

Your SEADUCER 44 is awesome , no doubt there. I should have looked closer, what motor you runnin?

Might have to do some changes for next year.

Joe,

Your SEADUCER 44 is awesome , no doubt there. I should have looked closer, what motor you runnin?

Mark joe will agree with this that the 101 in the 44 inch boat is the best setup out there right now!

Joe,

44 SEADUCER CMB RS101 For Now, But can be made into a CMB RS105

Joe,

What is an RS105.

Mono Racers,

What propellers are working THE BEST on those BIG BLOCKS?

What is everyone running these days? We are working on a new

triple for you guys,once Charles test it, we will know more. I want

to make sure you guys give Charles Simmons credit for the design

of the current CSX-467 V-cut propeller that is pretty fast I hear.

Curious,

Mark Sholund

Joe,

What is an RS105.
ole style 100 Sleeve/piston (larger bore than the current production ) cut down to fit into the current RS91 block

IT is a Fairly simple change................But there are a few thing that you will need to fix as it ia NOT as one to one change over.

BUT IT DOSE WORK!!!...............

I have run Seaducer, Cal Craft and Aeromarine hulls in recent years and have won with all three at one time or another. But to be honest I would suggest a Seaducer, even though I don't run one. Nevertheless, Jerry has taken the time to take most if not all of the guess work out of setting the Seaducer boat up. For this reason I suggest the Seaducer. Other boats you can get to perform just as well, I am sure, but if you don't have the time or the knowledge and want to get right into being competitive without the trial and error, Seaducer is the choice.

Back