Best .12 Rigger?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

im looking to build my 1st boat. looking to build a .12 rigger. Whats the best?

The JAP boat is a great design. I'm building one myself, learning new conceps with it.

The 12 riggers that are winning a lot of races around me are the cheese boat and the blazzin at www.firefighterboats.com (yes I am biased). I also have a page explaining how to print the plans with a regular inkjet printer.

The JAP boat is a great design. I'm building one myself, learning new conceps with it.
The 12 riggers that are winning a lot of races around me are the cheese boat and the blazzin at www.firefighterboats.com (yes I am biased). I also have a page explaining how to print the plans with a regular inkjet printer.

Yea i found how to download the plans and printing some of the firefighter boats heat race version. but who do i email for the plan's for the jap boat.?

Goto gallery.intlwaters.com and do a search for JAP

Sorry it's tough to copy/paste a link from my phone to make it easier than that.

Yea i found how to download the plans and printing some of the firefighter boats heat race version. but who do i email for the plan's for the jap boat.?

Rod Geraghty @

or you can PM me youe e-mail addy and I can send them to you also

Rod Geraghty @

or you can PM me youe e-mail addy and I can send them to you also

i got them thanks!!! This should be great. where is the best place to buy the ply wood and stuff at?

I built the cheese kit, it was AWESOME!!!!!! It handles my modded cvr-m very well! A buddy also built one from just plans and handles his tz just fine!

Back