Battery holder/ protector for electric starters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Lipgens

Vendor
I've had a couple customers request these and want to pass it on to everyone. This is a Lipo battery holder/ protector for handheld electric starters. They are custom made to fit your battery.

Ryan

2012-11-16 20.25.52.jpg

Hey that one looks familiar, LOL!! Seriously though the lipo powered starters have gotten extremely popular but when you stop and think about it is also the most unintentionally abused accessory we have when in the pits. I'm sure most have experienced that panic moment of a stubborn starting boat with pit time running down. You finally get it going, frantically trying to get the boat off the stand and to the water with things getting tossed about one of them being the starter. It would be insanely easy to accidentally punch a hole in an exposed lipo pack strapped to the starter with all the pointy and sharp cornered objects we typically see in the pits and the results would be very bad. This simple lipo pack protection is a no brainer in my opinion and something I feel everyone should do in one way or another just for safety's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John, I can't take credit for the idea, guys in this hobby way smarter than me came up with it.

$20.00 shipped

Hey that one looks familiar, LOL!! Seriously though the lipo powered starters have gotten extremely popular but when you stop and think about it is also the most unintentionally abused accessory we have when in the pits. I'm sure most have experienced that panic moment of a stubborn starting boat with pit time running down. You finally get it going, frantically trying to get the boat off the stand and to the water with things getting tossed about one of them being the starter. It would be insanely easy to accidentally punch a hole in an exposed lipo pack strapped to the starter with all the pointy and sharp cornered objects we typically see in the pits and the results would be very bad. This simple lipo pack protection is a no brainer in my opinion and something I feel everyone should do in one way or another just for safety's sake.
Ya lol, thanks for letting me use yours for advertisement. I figured after more than one person asked for one of these it might be a good idea to offer it to everyone.

Latest posts

Back