Banned From IW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what the FFFFF is this all right

we can say FFF any time we fell like it

i dont FFFFFing under stand

this FFFFFFFing ****

all a long i thought it was a FFFF familey site

now it must be all right

Marty

Took it down Marty.

Happy now?

I was just trying to lighten up of a topic that was getting severely overblown.

OK everybody, Fun time is over, time to get all serious again...

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever, I saved it last night into my You Tube favorites! :)

With all of the F-bombs in it I can see why someone might pitch a b***** as Tom was trying to clean up the site.

Does that mean if I complain you'll put it or a link back up? I think it was a very timely and a needed diversion

ohhh just when i get a minute to watch it someone has complained and now it is gone :wacko:

someone please post the link again!!!

Cheers

Kris

By demand, video has been re-posted with a warning that the video contains profane language. If you do not want to hear it,

DON'T WATCH IT.

/B

i don't get it!
i'm not surprised :blink: :lol: :lol: !!

bill, you're absolutely full goose bozo, one more reason i like you ;) . great piece of work. very timely & needed, imo.

even missin' moparbarn already :wub: :lol: :lol: .........

HAHA good stuff...I still remember those videos of the Robots Gabe and you? were posting before the tunnel champs...keep up the good work LOL

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE VIDEO MARTY!! MAN SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT HAVE A FUNNY BONE IN YOUR BODY!!! WE NEED TO LIVEING THINGS UP AROUND HERE AS IS!!! ASPECIALY THE WAY OUR COUNTRY ECONOMY IS GOING TO HELL IN THE HAND BASKET.....SOME PEOPLE NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AROUND HERE!!!!!!!

DICTIONARY, PICK ONE UP!!!!

thank you
Its NOT too early to start the annual Christmas donation drive for Nessa's - spell check fund- I have been trying for 3 years now. Seems like you guys would rather have the free shots,

me too btw.......

Thanks for putting it back up Bill, now I can save it to my You-Tube accnt and offend those I wish - at will.

Andy

Back