Banned From IW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking about burgerking...Joe nearly chocked on one watch that video when he saw my name involed ..laughing so badly fell out of his computer chair..this iis what we needed to liveing thingsup around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic stuff , Im pretty sure your spending less time charging batteries than you where working on nitro motors.........

Andy

bill !! are you off your meds again ? i was laughing so hard you could here me in the living room. by the way how did my name get into this . ive been quiet ?

ROTFLMAO...............You should do this once a month and call it " AS THE PROP TURNS" using the real life stuff here on IW as fodder for this comedy. WE all could use a good laugh at ourselves these days!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I darned near coughed up a lung laughing!

Believe me, RCU isn't that bad compared to some boat forum sites that I've been on. Ever been on RC Groups? RC411? Ultimate RC?

You might find all this funny if you didn't spend 2 months trying to get a Twin hull replaced and ended up with a 84 Mac motor with a piston/cylinder that had scores on it!

Brad

Back