• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball park prices wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Guys ,

Going to offer these to a couple guys where I race and take some stuff to the Namba nats in July also so I want to be fair on the prices.

I am not going to offer them here unless I can not sell them to someone in person in July to avoid shipping hassles

What are new ops 3280's going for these days.

What is a AB parobolic .45 pipe with a few minor dings in it worth ?

New .187 cables never used ranging from `22"-32"

Cards of 12 pack o'donell blue plugs.

Guys ,

Going to offer these to a couple guys where I race and take some stuff to the Namba nats in July also so I want to be fair on the prices.

I am not going to offer them here unless I can not sell them to someone in person in July to avoid shipping hassles

If you decide to sell on here i would like the pipe , 1 card of plugs and 1 32" cable

OPS 3280 $40.00

AB Parabolic .45 with dings about the same. (maybe)

.187 new cables $20.00 tops.

Card of 12 Odonnell blues $30.00 seeing as they went for as low as $2.00 ea.

Good luck.

Guys ,

Terry,

I will be at the NAMBA nats and would like to buy the 40 pipe

Walt Barney

Thanks guys That is all I need.Walt, i need to see if my buddy wants it first..we do each other favors and he has to have dibs on it.I am sure you understand but if he passes it's yours.I look forward to meeting you at the nats .I have some of your tanks.Terry

Latest posts

Back