Bad rap coming from a fellow member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Schneider

:angry: :( :( :( (As Received in E-mail) Look at this A hole.. He is the guy with the sport 40 on intl waters.. He was tyring to rush me by saying he had other buyers who were trying to get money together... I told him to tell me if they fell through as I could pay him instantly..

What putz..

This from a member of this board: "Summit Development Group"

I had sent this out to another E-mail addy. I won't say who.

(As I wrote in my E-mail) ~~ I was not tring to tell you boat is not

avalible only that others are getting funds together.

If you want it? Let me know i am needing a comitment

to really tell everyone else it's sold. Scott ~~~

This is an E-mail sent to me by who ever this person is. No name attached :angry:

I would quess in the eyes of this person by stating I have perspective buyers is somehow not a honest thing to say. So I quess snooze you lose would have been better

The conduct some have is totally out of line and if selling equipment on this site brings out these people? NO THANKS and no more. :( Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say,

I genuinely dislike seeing mud-slinging on this board.

This is what it looks like from my perspective.......... nobody got screwed, but two people are ready to toast each other over a boat deal that never happened.

I’ve only been on this board for a very short while. I’ve purchased and sold on this board. The only thing I’ve learned is that……………………………………

You can do the same thing on E-bay without jeopardizing friendships.

soapbox.gif

It was my fault.. I was caught off guard by Scott's "WTF" response in his Sport 40 ad..

Should have just dropped it but I replied rudely and improperly to his email..

Please accept my apology.

Charley Howarth

Summit Development Group

Hawk Expert

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didnt understand myself. BUT

Scott the guy said he was sorry, and came out on a post so everyone knows who he is, Water under the bridge now.

Lets move on and be known for the good group of guys here.

I hate to see any BS on here, I cant think of ANY BS Thats happened on here.

Ok guys, KISS and MAKE UP. :D

Move on.

Tom

you sure wont see that on ebay....

the members of intlwaters are some of the best guys you can know!

and really...... you guys all have to understand..... it is really really really easy to misunderstand what someone has said without any body language or verbal cues. I know I have pissed off my share of people with just posts/words/email/internet when I had no bad intensions.

:( I was not saying anyone name here. But Charlie I accept your apoligy and we move.

on.

~~~~~~~~~ Hugs and Kiss's and freindship on line. Scott

Good to see you worked it out.

Like Tom said, We have one hell of a group here.

Noooo really BS i can think of in the past.

I know on other boards theres **** talked here and there.

dont seem to be here and lets keep it that way.

Tom

Back